Panels & Public Speaking
Occasionally I moderate panels, host live interviews or speak on the topics of feminism, the Los Angeles music scene, finding your path, and LA history.
Sample of events
- Participant on panels about intersectional feminism and life after college at UCRN Conference, April 2017
- Moderated a panel on intersectional feminism in the DIY music scene at Girlschool Festival, January 2017
- Gave a talk at TEDx Culver City on feminism and DIY music, March 2016
- Hosted a live interview with LGBT pioneer Alexi Romanoff at Junior High, July 2016
- Hosted a live interview with author and musician Alice Bag, February 2016